So, how does it work? If you're posting a video directly onto your Facebook page (not copying the link from YouTube or another source), you can include a link at the end of the video along with a text button that suggests the viewer click to view the link.
To add a call to action to your Page's video:
- Click Photo/Video at the top of your Page's Timeline and upload a video
- Click Add a Call to Action below the video
- Click No Button and choose the text you'd like to appear at the end of your video
- Add the web destination where you'd like to send people who've viewed your video
- You can also create a headline and describe the link
Want to learn more about how Facebook videos are getting more reach than any other kind of post? Check out this article: Native Facebook Videos Get More Reach Than Any Other Type of Post